Saturday, October 9, 2010

Merek's "Free"!

That is... Merek turned THREE today!

He wanted to celebrate with an "orange airplane birfday party wif sill-wee hats"... so that's what he got!

The birthday menu contained everything ORANGE:
Mac-n-Cheese
Cheetos
Orange Slices
Carrots Sticks
Mandarin Orange Jello Salad
Orange Party Punch
Orange Airplane Birthday Cake
& Orange Sherbet!



Don't look too closely at this pathetic homemade airplane cake... I had envisioned a "Cake Boss" type creation and it ended up looking more like a preschool frosting fight. My regular cake decorator is no longer making cakes as part of her catering business, so I was left to make it on my own. Needless to say I am either going to take a cake decorating class or I find myself a new cake lady!Gifts...Gifts...







and more gifts! Merek's very own airplane!

Fly safe buddy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment